Fliers for The Horse Course:
SPRING 2016 DATES - TUESDAY EVENINGS APRIL 12th THROUGH MAY 16th 6:15 pm to 9:15 pm - LECTURE AND LAB FORMAT
This is a hands-on six week course on basic sport horse wellness and care. Learn what you need to know about your horse to help you make informed decisions about his health everyday.
- Introduction – Physical Exam and Emergencies
- Injury Prevention – Including stretching, proper warm-up/cool down, conditioning and fitness
- Current Regenerative Medicine Therapies – When and why you would need to use it
- Upper Respiratory Diseases and Dentistry
- Performance Issues other than Lameness
- Holistic Medicine – how does it fit in with Western Medicine, types, benefits/risks
This is a series of six 3 hour classes over 6 weeks. Space is limited to 24 people so there is plenty of hands-on time with the doctors. The cost will be @ $200 dollars.
Reserve your spot in the next Horse Course (Spring 2016) by calling (707)738-2529 or emailing us here: email@example.com